Do you want to use speaking to attract more business, expand the reach of your brand and get more sales?
Do you want more visibility as a speaker or build your expert status?
Do you want to increase the number of gigs you do, your fee or get signed with a speaker bureau?
If the answer is YES but you aren’t clear on the HOW then this tailored 9 month ‘Building a Speaking Business’ programme is for you.
This programme has been designed to give you clarity on building your speaking profile, including upping your speaking fees and gaining more market presence. It’s also about the work behind the scenes, the nuts and bolts of getting out there, getting paid, creating a media pack, speaker reel, PR strategies, knowing what speaker bookers want and understanding the psychology of Learning & Development Managers.
[Application note: requirement is that you are running a business including doing some gigs already or are ready to do so, have a Signature Talk, products and services to sell or corporate ambitions.]
- 6x Live Training Days – Content Mornings & Implementation Afternoons
- Venue & Location: Central London
- 9x monthly in-depth Mastermind Sessions
- via Zoom to support your speaking strategy & accountability
- Bi-weekly 10 min Kick-Ass calls if needed – one with Annik and one with Elliot.
- you might not need those as you have a clear strategy but we are here if needed
- Access to all Speaker Express Accelerator Trainings
- 10 days of training & Club Nights to refine your speaking delivery & practice new material, including professional filming/footage.
- Priority treatment about speaking gigs coming in depending on skillset and also one guaranteed gig either at a Speaking Accelerator Session or professionally filmed Club Night.
- SPEAKER MARKETING & VISIBILITY
- Refining your target market & messaging
- Developing your brand as a speaker
- Online visibility strategy
- Social Media review
- GETTING BOOKED UP SOLID
- Your content, speaker identity and proof of expertise
- Filling your calendar with gigs
- Speaker sheet/press kit/media pack
- Introductions and connections
- Breaking into the corporate market or upping your game in that sector
- Getting paid gigs
- Bookings, contracts and T&Cs
- Forms and speaking contracts
- PARTNERSHIPS & EVENTS
- The 7 mistakes to avoid when approaching organisers
- Short- and long-term speaking gig strategies
- Partnerships/JV’s & other forms of collaboration
- Your own events and workshops
- SALES & PRODUCT
- Packaging your upsell, how to charge premium for what you sell
- Systems, processes & sales funnel optimisation
- How to charge a premium
- Breaking down your pitch for more impact
- Refining your business model
- PR & PROFILE RAISING
- How to enhance your expert profile
- Getting into publications
- How to get noticed as a speaker
- GRADUATION DAY!
“I spent a small fortune on training and self-development over the years, from business mastermind groups, marketing training, coaching and membership communities. After a while it’s easy to get cynical about your investments and whether it is worth it. My Speaker Express investment though has paid off big time. I now speak regularly, get paid to do so with decent fees and more importantly have great self-belief in my delivery and content. This has opened doors for my business and created real opportunities to leverage my knowledge with a clear ROI.” – Ash Taylor, www.ash-taylor.co.uk
“A year ago, I was stressing out about an (unpaid) talk at the Ada’s List Conference, that’s what brought me to Speaker Express. Last week I was standing on a stage as a featured (paid) speaker at the Women’s Equality Party conference. I’m sharing the stage with someone I hugely admire who has made a serious impact for women in the UK. They gave me 10 minutes to speak, the other speaker only 5. Thank you Speaker Express for helping me grow so much in the last year!” – Emily Hunt
Each topic is covered with a day training where half a day is delivered by an expert in their field and then the afternoon is dedicated to implement what you have learnt.
Each intake starts with a kick off work day where we work with you to map out your speaking strategy. We will also end with a graduation day and an event open to the public to showcase your work.
The result of the next level is a fully thriving speaking business (or the beginning of one, depending on where you are currently at) with paid speaking arrangements and/or you gaining clients from your gigs.
All intakes are on application only to ensure we are the right fit for each other. You results are our results and vice versa.
The next level is for people who want to truly do more than just speak, it is for the committed who want a speaking business.
Apply below or email Annik firstname.lastname@example.org or call 077 343 12891.
We are looking forward working together. Elliot & Annik x