Bret Freeman is one of those guys who has done a little bit of everything:
- Corporate IT Executive
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapist
- Southern Baptist Preacher
- Burlesque Compere
- Boxing, MMA, Snooker MC
- Television Talk Show Host and even;
- “Come Dine with Me” Winner
- Award-winning international speaker and has delivered thousands of talks, workshops, and presentations all over the world.
Bret now runs his own public speaking and high-performance mindset coaching business called LifeVroom.
With a keen interest in Neuroscience, Bret Freeman is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and has a private psychotherapy practice called A Brighter You.
- What is NLP and why do I sometimes have event attendees coming up to me asking if I am using NLP on them?
- How should NLP be used in the right way?
- What are misuse examples you have seen, especially when it comes to selling from stage?
- Can you give a couple of examples on how to word content better using NLP tools?
- How can I best use NLP as a speaker?
- How can I combat NLP techniques used on me?