Speakers Express presents: Strategy for Speakers
Looking to build a solid speaking strategy into your business growth plans but unsure where to start?
Ever feel confused about whether you really NEED to be doing all the things you think you SHOULD be doing when it comes to using speaking as a key business growth pillar?
Incorporating a strong speaking strategy into your larger business growth plans can be fundamental in helping you to:
– Be KNOWN in your industry
– Attract a huge following of RAVING CLIENTS
– Get booked SOLID
– Create IMPACT through work you love (and the freedom to do it on YOUR terms).
It can be tricky to navigate and understand what it really takes to be successful in this area. We get that.
Luckily, we’ve got the roadmap you need to accelerate your business through speaking, helping you know exactly WHAT to do and WHEN to do it.
Introducing our NEW Strategy for Speakers training, where we’ll show you how to successfully incorporate speaking into your business, even if you are not currently speaking!
Previously only shared with our private clients, we’re giving you the tools to create a streamlined, simplified strategy by taking over 20 years of knowledge working with hundreds of passionate business owners and sharing it ALL in this 2-day intensive training.
Walk away with practical and proven strategy tools that can be used daily to guide your business and boost your revenue through speaking:
– Clarify your brand message and positioning in the marketplace to maximize client attraction and tap into new markets.
– Learn the key steps to define your offering and attract the clients YOU want to work with.
– Understand how to formulate your speaking rates to deliver the best value while maximizing profits.
About Your Trainers :
Annik Petrou – Founder
– Annik has over 30 years of experience in being scared of speaking, declining speaking opportunities due to the fear of looking silly in front of peers and other nerve related issues…..
Annik’s Speaking Tip: Get speaking as soon as possible, ready or not. You are perfect now, even though you will continue to improve FOREVER.
Elliot Kay – Lead Trainer
– Elliot is a serial entrepreneur and building three successful businesses, Elliot has a unique knowledge of both what makes great stage presence and how to utilize that to build a profitable business………
Elliot’s Speaking Tip: Know your content inside out, respect your audience by adding value and always make your talk about them, not yourself.