Speakers Express presents: Storytelling for Entrepreneurs – Using Stories to Influence
We will help you tell a story to engage your listener and illuminate your message.
Crafting your experiences into a compelling story at the heart of your presentation is the first step; then communicating with clarity and courage. This is what makes you memorable and moves people to action.
In the interactive demonstration, we will identify what a business story IS, what it DOES and WHERE you can find yours and HOW to craft it and TELL IT!’
What will be covered in this talk:
1. How To Identify The Purpose of Your Presentation: what do you want people to do?
2. How To Define the Story that Aligns with Your Message: fantastic tales and where to find them!
3. Examples of Structuring story into Presentation Delivery Techniques: Vocal Tone, Facial Expression and Physical Gesture
After the theme presentation, it’s over to the Speakers Express members & audience to run the show, speak, get feedback & grow as speakers. There is an Audience Stage Time Corner in the second half of the night but getting up to speak is completely optional.
Here’s what else you’ll see on stage:
1. An X-Factor style panel of professional speakers to give feedback
2. Five-minute prepared speeches
3. Charlie’s Pitching Corner
4. One Trick Ponies
5. Audience Stage Time Corner
116 Pall Mall