“A pitch is the contents of your business storybook.”
Come for a practical fun workshop run by Bradley Cooper to explore the skills for pitching and presenting with others.
No matter if you work for yourself, run a team or even part of a wider team, practicing and enhancing your skills on how to pitch and present under any condition is vital for your own business and personal success.
April Workshop Meet-up – “Pitch & Present To Be Heard”
– Learn how to project your voice – without a microphone
– Find out how the techniques Opera singers use to ensure each note is heard clearly and concisely
– Experiment with what you’ve just learnt
– Ensure what you want to say, is what you actually say with the correct intent
– Embrace your confidence, so when you pitch and present you’re in complete control
– Meet others to network and get feedback
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: October Gallery
Tickets: £15 online, £25 on the door (includes workshop, drinks & VAT)
Bradley is an international dynamic performer. From Opera to Crossover, Early Music to Romantic and Modern – he has played to packed audiences across the Global including Europe, America and Australia.
Opera is about voice projection, control and performance. Bradley will run workshops to show you how to command your audience, add some subtle undertones in your sales pitch and ensure you’re always heard – no matter if you’re pitching and presenting 1 or 1,000s!
From a successful health platform as Wellbeing In the City, to running CoderDojo coding clubs for kids, he has a longstanding background in the entrepreneurial space & has been noted as TechCity Insider’s Top 100 Start-up Entrepreneurs.
Carl has both raised funds for his own companies along with mentoring many more on the strategy and techniques of pitching, selling and speaking internationally.
Founder of Speakers Express, Annik has over 30 years experience of being scared of speaking. She has turned this fear into a love of pitching and presenting her own company along with helping thousands of entrepreneurs to do the same.
Annik will run fun and practical workshops so you can gain the skills and practice to successfully pitch for investment and funding, gain the confidence to push your business from home office to the stage and even how to create a Keynote presentation for the TEDx stages and beyond.
All our Workshop Meet-up evenings are:
– Run in a safe and fun environment
– Supports you to develop and to meet like-minded individuals
Other Workshop Meet-ups we have coming up are
– Which Pitch structure to Pitch
– The Pitching Canvas
– The Valuable Skills needed for Presenting
– The Story of Storytelling
– Pitch to Sell
24 Old Gloucester Street