Speakers Express presents: Win More Business with this Pitching Structure
LEARN how to powerfully communicate the high-quality outcomes of your products and services.
The May theme presentation will teach you:
1. The perfect structure for your pitch.
2. The one question you need to address that goes through the mind of your clients or potential investors.
3. The power of using stories & narratives backed by neuroscience.
Communicating the essence and value of your business to your clients or the world of investors is one of the hardest but most important thing entrepreneurs have to learn. A weak pitch can cost you, customers, users and investment. We all have a story to tell and a product to sell. The ability to communicate your ideas well and having a clearly structured pitch can be your key to open many doors. Learn how to have fun when pitching, tell stories, deliver facts, hear others, practice your own pitch and go from good to great.
Then it’s over to the Speakers Express members & audience to run the show, speak, get feedback & grow as speakers. There is an Audience Stage Time Corner in the second half of the night but getting up to speak is completely optional.
Here’s what else you’ll see on stage:
1. An X-Factor style panel of professional speakers to give feedback
2. Five-minute prepared speeches
3. Charlie’s Pitching Corner
4. One Trick Ponies
5. Audience Stage Time Corner
45 Curtain Road,